Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

I tried animating my frog at school and had around 2 hours to get every single photo done. Taking that into consideration my first attempt was not as good as I imagined it would have been. I found the whole animation process really hard and the draft looked really rough. As well as this the animation itself was dull and not much happened. However I did learn some important lessons whilst doing my first attempt and that was that I must include every single detailed movement in the animation. The part of the animation where the paper folds itself looked rough because not every movement was documented so for the final animation I must make sure that this part of the animation looks smooth and captures every bit of the folding methods. After talking with Ms Stower I also figured out that changing the angles of the shots would add variety to the overall animation and make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment